Registration process to the conference is as follow:
(you can download all forms at the "download" section at the top menu)
1. Payment: You are expected to transfer the registration fee for each delegate attending our conference, to our bank account which you see on our website at this page
For each paper is expected to be registered at least one of the co-authors, and respectively paper to be presented.
Normally payment could be done based on:
-the email from us proving that your paper is accepted by the reviewers for presentation and publication (you should have received it) and
-the registration form.
Please mail back to us the receipt of payment to speed up the process.
If you still need a pro-forma invoice, you should send us the registration form and we will issue the pro-forma invoice for you.
2. Registration Form (fill in, print, sign, send back to us) : You should download the registration form from our website -> download section, fill in this document, sign and send back to us. There are pdf and doc formats of this form. They are identical. Please use the appropriate for you, and send it back to us signed by you. You could download the form from our "download section" on the top menu.
We will issue the invoice (s) for you based on the information written in this form. If possible for you, please write in the bank transfer document the name (s) of the delegates. We need to recognize each registration.
You could collect the original invoice at the time of the conference at the main registration desk. In case you need it earlier, we could email it to you.
3. Permission Form (print, fill in, sign, send back to us):
Permission form will allow us to publish you paper. Please note: the copyright is and will be yours, not ours. We just need a permission to publish.
4. Student's letter: if you are a student, and you would like to use a discounted fee for students, we would need a letter proving your studentship status. You could email to us a letter issued from your university.
5. Delegate's Address Book ( fill in and send back to us):
This form is to state what data you allow to us to distribute - short info about you. For example if you present your paper, we would need your photo and short bio - this will be seen by delegates. But if you don’t want to, we wont distribute - all is inside of the forms.
6. Photo: small passport format without special requirements. If it is different format, don't worry please, we will make it at the appropriate size.
Deadlines for payment:
Fees are payable in advance. Earlybird registration must reach us no later than 26 March 2012
To ensure publication of papers, author payment must reach us no later than 10 April 2012
Other payments should reach us not late than 21 May 2012
If you need a visa to enter to Bulgaria, please inform us. Please note that we are not able to arrange visas but, once you have completed registration, we can provide a letter confirming that you have paid to attend the conference.
- The official language of the conference is English.
- The committee prefers that an author presents only one paper. However, if multiple papers from the same author are accepted for publication and presentation, different co-authors need to present each paper.
- Please note that you cannot present during the ICEIRD 2012 and we cannot publish your paper until you are registered and have fulfilled the payment and have signed the permission form (please see the registration process described above).